Sunday, October 14, 2007

New Posts

Hello all from the Chester County Courthouse.

If you read further down, you will see that I have left my cubicle at the main office of the Daily Local News and returned to the bowels of the Chester County Courthouse, where I will be filing stories as the "senior staff writer" and Courthouse Bureau Chief for the Daily Local. It's sort of like sending Mary Richards out to scout down stories for Ted Baxter to read over the air, except nobody watches when I toss my cap in the air at the intersection of High and Gay in ol' WC.

I thought that in addition to the weekly ... well, semi-weekly, column posts, I'd throw up ... well, put up, some of the stories I had the most fun writing, or which I thought would be of most interest to my diverse audience.

Hope you enjoy.

Oh, and everybody say hello to the new kid on the block, Mike Sherman, the sports editor of the Daily Oklahoman. You can catch more about him on YouTube.

No comments: